By becoming a sponsor at the 2019 Wyoming Governor’s Hospitality and Tourism Conference you are supporting a vital industry here in the State. Tourism is Wyoming’s second leading industry, last year Wyoming welcomed 8.7 million overnight visitors with travelers spending $3.5 billion. This visitor spending directly affected Wyoming’s economy by generating $188 million in local and state tax revenues. The state’s tourism industry supported 32,120 full and part-time jobs; each Wyoming household would pay $804 more in taxes without the tax revenue generated by the travel and tourism industry. So, thank you for your support!
BENEFITS OF SPONSERING:
- Build brand awareness of your products and services amongst industry
- Strengthen existing and build new relationships among the 400+ industry attendees.
- Market your organizations’ name, logo, and message on the conference website and media.
- Access to the conference attendee list and WLRA membership list.
- Increased networking opportunities
- Show your support for Wyoming’s $3.5 Billion tourism industry and the 32,120 full and part-time jobs it supports
À LA CARTE OPPORTUNITIES:
- Logo on photography backdrop – $400. + printing costs
- Logo on window clings – $500. + printing costs
- In-room turndown service. Your package delivered to attendees room – $500.
- Sponsor a UW Outdoor Recreation & Tourism Mgmt student’s attendance – $600.
- Sponsor an open bar – $600.
- Your message/logo at the Wifi Lounge – $600. + printing costs
- Logo on hotel keycards – $700.
- Your logo on the conference lanyards – $800. + production costs
- Sponsor a Snack Break – Contact Tom Miller for details
- Advertise in the Conference mobile app
Last day of Early-Bird registration: Nov 30, 2018
Last day for Sponsors/Exhibitors to be included in on-site printed material: Jan 11, 2019
Last day to reserve your exhibit booth: Jan 18, 2019
Last day to turn in your pipe and drape packet to Rich at Design West: Jan 22, 2019
Last day to submit payment: Jan 27, 2019