By becoming a sponsor at the 2020 Wyoming Governor’s Hospitality and Tourism Conference you are supporting a vital industry in the state. Tourism is Wyoming’s second leading industry, last year Wyoming welcomed 8.7 million overnight visitors with travelers spending $3.5 billion. This visitor spending directly affected Wyoming’s economy by generating $188 million in local and state tax revenues. The state’s tourism industry supported 32,120 full and part-time jobs; each Wyoming household would pay $804 more in taxes without the tax revenue generated by the travel and tourism industry. So, thank you for your support!
Benefits of Sponsoring:
- Build brand awareness of your products and services amongst hundreds of industry leaders.
- Sell directly and build new prospects amongst the 400+ industry attendees.
- Market your organizations’ name, logo, and message on the conference website and media.
- Access to the conference attendee list and WLRA membership list (top level sponsorships include customized emails sent to all attendees and association members).
- Increased networking opportunities by strengthening existing and increasing new industry relationships.
- Show your support for Wyoming’s $3.5 Billion tourism industry and the 32,120 full and part-time jobs it supports.
Sponsorship / Exhibitor Levels:
Sign Me Up!
Fill out the form below to register to be a sponsor or exhibitor for the 2020 conference. Tom Miller with WLRA will contact you shortly after you submit your request.